Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Light You Face


I had an insight on the flight up to Utah this past weekend ( I always have cool thoughts when traveling). I was seated on the left of the plane as we took off early in the morning so out my window I could see some beautiful mists and the full moon. There was some light from the moon but it was still very dark. Just as I was wondering where the sun was, someone on the other side of the plane opened their window shade and sunlight streamed in as it rose in the east. We see the light we face. We can make do with a little bit of light, just enough knowledge and truth to get by. Or we can open the shade to the glorious stream of light Heavenly Father has for us. Also, the light and truth we choose to focus on is what we will see. We find what we seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment