Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

No More Matts

I think I'm cursed. Or have a serious dating condition. It's always a Matt. The first boy I ever asked out for a preference dance- Matt. My first love ( and first heartbreak)- Matt. Two guys who have told me " I just want to be friends"- Matt. The worst player I've ever known- Matt. Now, I'm fairly sure (ok, only 87%) that there are great Matts out there. Just for someone else. Like my roommate- her boyfriend is named Matt and he's the best thing for her since macaroni. But last night's blind date Matt takes the cake. Ever heard the term 'Marvin ManyHands"? Yeah. This boy had more hands than a giant squid. Without too much detail, I'll just say that afterwards I went out to vent to a friend ( who laughed hysterically), came home and scrubbed almost all my top layer of skin off, and used half a bottle of Scope. And I have a cut and several bruises from escaping him. So, should I swear off all men named Matt altogether? Or be extra careful? Whatever the meaning behind all this, I can never name one of my children Matt. Darn. Not an actual picture of this creep, but an accurate representation.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I saw this from Facebook and just clicked on it! About four years ago I had a fat crush on a boy named Matt. He was nice-- you should meet him!! ;)

    ReplyDelete