Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day!

I'm not a Valentine's hater, honestly. I'm not bitter or overly jealous of cute couples. But today was rough. 1st- Really sick. I've been sick a couple days, but it got worse today. I'll spare you the details. The doctor sent me to get medicine at Walgreen's leading to... 2nd- running into my ex in Walgreen's looking completely gross and starting to cry in front of him. He doesn't help by trying to be all sweet while slipping in that's he's planning to propose to his girlfriend soon. Epic meltdown in public. So I drove to another store twenty minutes away to give me time to cry really hard ( which I don't recommend while driving). But I'm a big girl so I went out and bought myself some chocolate which I will save til I can enjoy them. And I'm going to be ok. The sun will come up tomorrow and I will keep moving. Love will happen to me again one day and I'll be ready for it. Til then....

No comments:

Post a Comment