Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Eat Fresh and Save the Environment!

Subway has sucked me in big time. Maybe it was the commercials about Jared back in the day. Or perhaps it is my addiction to the Oven-Roasted Chicken sandwich with American cheese, lettuce, black olives, and mayo that sealed the deal. And my occasional weakness for their delicious cookies. And possibly my original admiration for Subway become deep and abiding love when I discovered the Kids Meal with milk and apples (or yogurt if I choose!!) accompanying my 3 inch sandwich. But a recent discovery might just put me over the edge to hero worship. I went in for a Kids Meal and they asked me if I wanted the Kids Meal sack, so I said sure. Next thing I know, my sandwich and meal is being handed to me in a little bright pink reusable lunch bag. It has a picture of the earth and the word " Conserve" written in almost fifty languages across it. And I even looked up what other kinds they have while I was searching for a good picture to share with you. They even have Green Lantern reusable meal bags! You should check it out. So, am I impressed? Oh yeah. Move aside little brown lunch sack and expensive deluxe 5-compartment superhero lunch box. Thank you Subway.

No comments:

Post a Comment