Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

"I Got You"


I'm a dancer. I have been for my entire life. So it is no surprise that I get sucked into shows like So You Think You Can Dance or Dancing With the Stars. There is a part of me that can only be expressed with dance, that not even my literary heart can express. The story in this dance is two best friends and he is getting married. He gets left at the altar and she is there to pick him back up. Along the way he realizes he loves her. Wouldn't that be nice? But the song is for more than just lovers, but for friends and family. Only the first two minutes of the above video are the dance, so just skip the commentary afterward. I fell in love with the song however and looked in up. The actual music video is a bit interesting so I found another just so you can hear the whole song.



Think about those people who always have your back and those that you would move mountains for.

No comments:

Post a Comment