Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012


Good morning!
        It is such a beautiful feeling to wake up each morning and serve the Lord wholeheartedly! I have two companions, Sister Aguilar and Sister Tanner. In three weeks they are heading to Guatemala to finish their training in the CCM there before serving in Honduras. Then I will be a solo sister in our district, but I feel blessed
to have elders that are focused and kind. Though I prepared with the language I feel inadequate at times. But the Spirit reminded me yesterday that I have a testimony- I know this Church is true and the Joseph Smith was a prophet. I know the Book of Mormon is true. I know who I am and where I'm going. My testimony gives me such joy that I have to share it and I will not allow the language barrier or my lack of ability stop me from doing so. That is why I'm here to invite others to come to Christ and I know the Spirit will help me. Because we are doing so much everyday I'm not even sure what all to tell everyone. Please tell me what you want to know about my time here. A few things- my preparation day will normally be on Friday and our branch president suggested that you send letters through DearElder.com since it sends a hard copy in the mail the next day, even if it is days before my preparation day.
I love you with all my heart and hope you are doing well!
-Sister Koerner

P.S. Forgive me if I have Spanglish in my letters- my mind is trying really hard to translate everything into Spanish. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment