Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Camber's Challenge

So I have this amazing sister. Actually, I have multiple amazing incredible sisters. Each of them deserves their own post and thereby those posts will be coming forthwith. Today is for Camber. I used to call her Bubbles on here, but it's a little silly when most people who read this blog know exactly what her name is. Camber is 20 (as of this month). Cam is funny and quirky, often laughing me out of a bad mood. She is a devoted friend, loyal to a fault, and protective of all she loves. Camber is quite fashionable, usually coordinated and gorgeous, and otherwise funky and cool- seriously, I might need her as a wardrobe consultant after she comes home from her mission. Yes, her mission!!! That is the point of this whole post (other than bragging about an amazing sister). Camber has been working hard for almost a year to prepare to go on a mission. I know some who work for many years and make great sacrifices and as her sister and one who had personally seen the blessings and opportunities that come from serving a full-time mission, I want to help Camber have this wonderful opportunity to serve, learn, and grow. She's been working and saving up, as have various members of the family, but we still need help. And the prompting is increasingly strong that she needs to go sooner rather than later. So while I know this isn't usual ( and yes, we are also working through other channels) I'm asking for some help.

I have set up a fundraising page here for Camber's Challenge.


 
Please help in any way you can and share with your friends. If you have any comments, suggestions, or or questions, please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment