Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Apology

I feel as though I owe a certain amount of apology and explanation to my readers and classmates for my lack of posts since Thanksgiving. It's not that I haven't been studying and learning and working on the final project (which I will talk about soon), but the translation between the work and the blogging didn't happen. I have half a dozen drafts waiting for me to find my brain and push through six more days. But since my last post, my sister got put in the hospital, I spent some time in the ER, my Dad has to have surgery, one of my friends has had 3 "emergencies", I've thrown 2 bridal showers, and had almost every teacher proceed to tell me that their final/project is the most important and if I mess up in any way I'm endangering my eternal salvation.

You laugh, but I'm only half joking about the last part.

So for those who were wondering- here you go. For those you didn't care in the first place, proceed to next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment