Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Miss Lily

My beautiful niece, Lillian Wren (Lily) was born October 31, 2011


at 12:15pm.


7lbs. 9oz.


20 1/2 inches long


The most beautiful baby girl I've seen in my life.




A few days later she was adopted by her parents, Mike and Nik, of Minneapolis Minnesota. She is beloved by all who know her and for that I am overwhelmingly grateful.


This is Lily ( in her Christmas pajamas) and her parents on Christmas.



Words cannot describe how much I love little Lily. She will be three months old tomorrow and is growing fast. She is a miracle and a blessing to so many people. I am grateful to have even a small part in her wonderful life.
*Jasmine picked this song to express her sentiments to Lily and I couldn't agree more.


















No comments:

Post a Comment