Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Digital Catch-up

Okay, so thus far in the semester I've been playing with and experimenting with various digital tools and features. And not all require or deserve a blog post. But there are those special ones that need mention.

Cloud computing. I mean, really, how AMAZING is this concept!!!! I use Dropbox, mostly due to another class. Dropbox allows me to create something on my laptop and access it in the computer lab and on my friend's computer and anywhere I want to go! I can change it and save it and allow others to look at it, or even edit it. Particularly, I use this in my magazine class so that our peer editors, head editors, and director can all collaborate on our articles and design ideas. Never again do I have to wait to make an appointment with my editor to get feedback and never will I have "left" my work at home. So cool!

Another one that just makes me excited- creating animation or cartoons. I am not an artsy person with drawing or painting so this was incredibly fun for me. Even if it's silly, it's one more way to share ideas and be creative. Here's one I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment