Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I"M PUBLISHED!!

It's official. I am now an official author that you can buy work from, at least online to start with. You might be thinking- what about these past few months that I've been writing this blog? It kinda counts too. Every post I write and post sends a little bit more of me into the digital community.

But this is a bit bigger. Barnes and Noble.

The past few months I've also been in negotiation for a book contract with another publisher, so I had to get permission to publish with Barnes and Noble. You can now start downloading my poems and short stories onto your Nook or computer!!!!!! Some of the titles are Stars, Just A Moment, Just Me, Stronger Than..., One Day, and What IF?

All of it was made possible by my new favorite digital tool, Pubit, from Barnes and Noble. I will post more on this soon. But go check out my work. Plus I get to add more all the time.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kristi!! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was sitting next to you when you just found out you got published! Congrats, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Congrats! I am also a published author! However, not in Barnes and Nobles :) Isn't publishing great? :)

    ReplyDelete